This Web Site (Site Content) is proprietary to Crossland Mechanical Incorporated.
All the text, images, marks, designs, artworks, illustrations, graphics, logomarks and other content are protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws and cannot be saved except for personal use as indicated below.
Crossland Mechanical Incorporated authorizes you to view, download, and print the Site Content subject to the following conditions:
1. You may only do so for your own personal and noncommercial use;
2. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in or near the Site Content by Crossland Mechanical Incorporated.
3. You may not modify the Site Content;
4. Any displays or printouts of the Site Content must be marked "© [insert year or date of printout] Crossland Mechanical Incorporated. All rights reserved."
5. You must adhere to any and all additional terms or restrictions provided with individual sections of the Web Site relating to particular Site Content.
Except as expressly permitted above, reproduction, transmittal, reuse, or redistribution of the Site Content or any portion of the Site Content is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Crossland Mechanical Incorporated. To request permission please contact:
Crossland Mechanical, Inc.
237 West 37th Street, 4th floor
New York, NY 10018
All parties downloading, printing or using the Site Content in any manner, represent and warrant that their use will be consistent with this license and that they will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract with or legal duties to any other parties.